Frequently Ask Questions (FAQ)
The standard delivery time in UAE is usually between 2 to 4 working days from the time of placing the order. However, it can take more time depending on the following factors:
- Order confirmation by the customer
- Availability of the product in stock
- Your delivery location
- Delay in verification (E.g. Credit Card, Address etc.) by the customer
Delivery charges depends upon on the location, dimension, weight & service level.
Yes, we deliver to everywhere in UAE.
You can change the delivery address before ‘’Shipped’’ status.
Unfortunately, our delivery process is standard and delivery timing depends on the route of the driver. However, you can coordinate with the delivery representative, and they may consider it on case to case basis.
Currency accepted on our website for a transaction will be AED only.
Warranty will be available if Manufacturer Warranty applies as mentioned with the product package.
We offer various payment methods to help customers purchase items from our website. All our online payment methods are highly secured.
Here is a list of all payment methods:
- Pay by Card (Online) [Recommended]: You can make the payment online using Master or Visa Card. Please note that we use highly secure technology for online payment collection and it does not incur any payment processing charges.
Payment at the time of Delivery (For UAE Only):
- Cash on Delivery (CoD): You can pay cash to Egaroo representative delivering your product.
- Pay by Card (on Delivery): You can use your any Master or Visa card at the time of delivery to make the payment.
The standard delivery time of the order is 2 to 4 working days depending on your location.
You can use any of the following options to check the status of your order:
- Track your order in Website
- Track your order in Android App
- Track your order in iOS App
If you find your order status is still in processing stage even after 5 days of order confirmation, then please send us an e-mail at email@example.com.